Wednesday 15 August 2012

Our Family's Favorite Fries


Sometimes Simple Is Oh Sooo Good


Sometimes, even a health obsessed mom gets a mean hankering for good old fashioned french fries. I mean, salad with your burger is great... but every now and then, the kids deserve a treat ( and I get to eat a few too, of course). I myself cannot do fast food. Past unpleasant experiences, and knowledge in general, have ruined the appeal, and I refuse to pay for what, in my humble opinion, tastes like salty cardboard. So... it was either, go buy a deep fryer, move closer to a chip wagon, or figure out how to have delicious fries at home. Turned  out... making the absolute best fries I ever ate was much, much simpler than I thought!

Our Family's Favorite Fries



This Is How They Look

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

These look just like mine...DELISH
*****I borrowed this photo temporarily from joythebaker.com as my own camera will not work today, but these look an awful lot like mine. Joy however, has a very different method, which looks very tasty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment