Sunday 20 November 2011

Curry Corn Pound Cake


Tired Of The Typical?


I made this pound cake for my son at age 18 months, because he seemed so fond of curry, and I thought I'd try to incorporate it into something with a different texture. He has always had very particular preferences, and I am always trying to get him to broaden his tastes. I thought I might have been losing my mind at the time, or having a crazy craving (my husband said, 'you aren't pregnant again are you?') but I did it anyway and the result was just delicious. I usually do it with a cream cheese frosting, but it is lovely on it's own as well. I have also made this with dark chocolate chips. Sound a tad nuts, I know, but was soo delish!!
This recipe is fairly quick and easy, and is actually pretty healthy with out the cream cheese or chocolate! Hmmm... maybe, it would be nice with the cream cheese frosting and the chocolate chips?? I'll try that next time and send an update :)

Curry Corn Pound Cake Recipe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment